We began with an overview of research and evaluation methods:
|Not yet learned||cognitive walkthrough||
You haven’t done any formal evaluation yet on your early prototype. It’s time to do that! Here are next steps:
- Conduct a cognitive walkthrough on your existing prototype.
- Improve the prototype, but keep it low fidelity. This is prototype v.2
- Create a plan for user feedback and usability testing.
- Get some informal user feedback on v2
- Improve the prototype based on user feedback, and create a high-fidelity prototype v. 3 in Axure or Sketch.
- Conduct formal usability testing on prototype v. 3
- Provide recommendations for moving on from v.3 to working prototype (v.4)
- Document everything and write it up in the last part of the final project, the evaluation report.