- Define objectives for usability evaluation
- Plan a usability evaluation session (steps, procedures, measures to take)
This class, we moved on to discuss usability testing (as opposed to usability inspection we talked about in the previous class).
To plan and conduct usability testing, there are 3 important things to figure out upfront:
- Why – what are the goals of your testing?
- Who – who should you recruit to participate in the testing?
- What – what should you measure in order to fulfill the goals you set in the first step?
- How – the procedure of conducting the testing.
Please review the follow slides to reflect on the measures and procedures: