- List various methods for evaluating UX solutions
- Explain the difference between review/inspection methods and testing methods
- Define cognitive walkthrough and explain how it is conducted
- Explain the difference between cognitive walkthrough and heuristic evaluation
- Conduct cognitive walkthrough
Starting from this class, we entered the stage of evaluation. In the required readings (on theCN), we learned different methods for UX evaluation. Please take time to review and reflect upon the following 2 important points:
1. Difference between expert inspection methods and testing methods: Which one requires participation of end users? Which one is cheaper and less time-consuming? When to use which?
2. Difference between cognitive walkthrough and heuristic evaluation.
In the class, you conducted cognitive walkthrough on Balsamiq wireframes.